The Brian O’Driscoll Weekend Package
Ireland v England
1 - 3 February, 2019
About the Package
The 6 Nations Championship game between Ireland and England in Dublin is up there with the most sought after sporting occasions in the world.
Enjoy the entire weekend with a two night stay in luxurious 5 Star accommodation at The Shelbourne Hotel. Play the iconic Portmarknock Links golf course, a costal jewel of Irish golf. Taste some of the finest whiskey on the island of Ireland during a private tour and function at the Teeling Whiskey Distillery on the eve on the game. Finally, experience Official IRFU Corporate Box Hospitality on the half way line at the Aviva Stadium for what promises to be the game of the tournament.
- A weekend hosted by Brian O’Driscoll, one of the greatest sportsmen of a generation
- 2 night stay at The 5* Shelbourne Hotel in a single room with breakfast each morning
- Official IRFU Corporate Hospitality Package, located in a 50 seater corporate box on the half way line for Ireland v England 6 Nations International.
- This package includes a 3 course lunch, complimentary bar, superior wines, early admission to the stadium and player interviews
- Golf at Portmarknock Hotel & Golf Link
- Private Tour and Whiskey Tasting at Teeling Whiskey Distillery on the eve of the game
- Dinner & Interviews with Brian O’Driscoll and other past players at Teeling Whiskey Distillery on the eve of the game
- Luxury coach transfers all weekend, including airport transfers
- Option of guided tour in Dublin City Centre
- Reserved area in Irish Pub with music
- Package does not include flights
- This exclusive package is limited to 50 clients