Ireland v Scotland – 2020 Guinness 6 Nations Championship
Saturday, 1st February 2020
Ireland host Scotland in the opening game of the tournament on Saturday, 1st February at the Aviva Stadium. The Scots have become a force to be reckoned with in Northern-Hemisphere rugby after producing the performance of the year against England at Twickenham in 2019.
Ireland beat Scotland 28-8 the last time they played at the Aviva Stadium. A brace of first-half tries from Jacob Stockdale saw Ireland reach the interval with a 14-3 advantage with further tries from Conor Murray and Sean Cronin extending Ireland’s advantage in the second-half and earning a valuable bonus point.
Hospitality Package Benefits
- Early admission to the Official IRFU VIP corporate hospitality
- Reserved seated match ticket provided by the IRFU and allocated in groups
- Pre-match celebrity guest speaker
- Full complimentary bar (excluding champagne) throughout (2.5 Hours pre-match & 1-hour post-match)
- Superb three course gourmet meal
- Superior wines
- Half time drinks
- Colour television facilities with video replay
- Finger food during post-match reception
- Interview with current Irish players during the post-match reception
- Official match programme
- Ref Talk
- VIP guest wallet & invitation
- Experienced event managers in attendance throughout
The Havelock Restaurant - Ireland v Scotland
The Vavasour West
The Vavasour East
COMING SOON: Marian College Marquee
The Marian College Marquee is located on Lansdowne Road, just inside the grounds of Marian College School which is a five minute walk to the East Entrance of the Aviva Stadium. This facility is a glass fronted, solid sided, marquee structure with a capacity for 500 guests on tables of 10 or 12. The match tickets for the marquee are in the Upper West Stand Block 527 (within the 22 metre lines of the pitch) or the East Stand Lower Block 106 & 107 (just outside the 22 metre lines).