Ireland v France
SOLD OUT – Wait list in operation!
Sunday, 10th March, 2019
On March 10th, France will be the second side to visit Dublin in search of revenge in the 6 Nations Championship. Having left it very late to snatch victory in Paris last year, thanks to that moment of genius from Johnny Sexton, Ireland will be hoping to be more dominant against the French at home. While Ireland have not lost to France at home since 2011, the French will be tough opponents with their powerful runners up front and electric back-three.
Hospitality Package Benefits
- Early admission to the IRFU VIP corporate hospitality
- Reserved seated match ticket provided by the IRFU and allocated in groups
- Pre-match celebrity guest speaker in shared facilities only
- Full complimentary bar (excluding champagne) throughout (3 Hours pre-match & 1-hour post-match)
- Superb three course gourmet meal
- Superior wines
- Half time drinks (in the Havelock Restaurant only)
- Colour television facilities with video replay
- Finger food during post-match reception
- Interview with current Irish players during the post-match reception in shared facility only
- Official match programme
- Ref Talk
- VIP guest wallet & invitation
- Experienced event managers in attendance throughout
The Marian College Marquee
The Marian College Marquee is located on Lansdowne Road, just inside the grounds of Marian College School which is a five minute walk to the East Entrance of the Aviva Stadium. This facility is a glass fronted, solid sided, marquee structure with a capacity for 550 guests on tables of 10 or 12. The match tickets for the marquee are in the Upper West Stand Block 527 (within the 22 metre lines of the pitch) or the East Stand Lower Block 106 & 107 (just outside the 22 metre lines).