25 February - 18 March, 2017
At a glance
- Early admission to the IRFU VIP corporate hospitality
- Reserved seated match ticket provided by the IRFU and allocated in groups
- Pre-match celebrity guest speaker in the Havelock Restaurant, Vavasour West and Marian College Marquee (not included in the corporate boxes)
- Full complimentary bar (excluding Champagne) throughout (3 Hours pre-match & 1 hour post-match)
- Superb four course gourmet meal
- Superior wines
- Half time drinks (does not apply to the Vavasour West or Marian College Marquee)
- Colour television facilities with video replay
- Finger food during post-match reception
- Interview with current Irish players during the post-match reception (not included in the corporate boxes)
- Official match programme
- VIP guest wallet & invitation
- Experienced event managers in attendance throughout
Warning: Rugby Hospitality
It has come to our attention that a company called Almeda Events Ltd, is selling hospitality at the Ireland v France and Ireland v England RBS 6 Nations games inside the Aviva Stadium.
Please note The Hospitality Partnership is the Sole Official Hospitality Agent appointed by the IRFU for all games taking place in the Aviva Stadium. The Hospitality Partnership do not have any relationship or association with Almeda Events.
Almeda Events are not in a position to sell hospitality inside or outside the Aviva stadium on behalf of the IRFU or The Hospitality Partnership Ltd.
If in any doubt please contact the Hospitality Partnership @ +353 1 676 2728 or firstname.lastname@example.org